24 июня 2016 г.

Guest Designer Mabel Sim

Добрый день, дорогие читатели!

У нас продолжает гостить неповторимая и яркая Mabel Sim из Сингапура!
Mabel  подготовила фото-урок по созданию странички с материалами ТМ Фабрика декору!


Hi Guys!

I'm Mabel and I'm back to share another layout for Fabrika Decoru with the sample pack that was given to me. This is the second time I'm guest designing for the brand (if you haven see my previous post, click HERE!), I had created something that I haven done in a long time, that is creating something with the vintage theme!

This is the final look of what I have created. 
It was especially challenging for me as I'm used to pastel or bright colours. Albeit that, a challenge is always good once in a while right?

Привет, друзья!

Меня зовут Мейбел и я снова здесь, чтобы поделиться с вами новой страничкой, созданной из материалов ТМ Фабрика декору. Это моя вторая работа для Фабрики декору (если вы пропустили мой первый пост - он здесь). Я наконец сделала то, что очень давно хотела - винтажную страничку!

А вот и мой финальный результат!
Это было для меня весьма необычно и  ново, своеобразный вызов, ведь я использовала и пастельные и яркие цвета! 




I first started out with prepping patterned cardstock from Fabrika Decoru's Vintage Romance Collection (FDSP-01003) with a coat of clear gesso. See how pretty the papers are? 

My layout flow was inspired by the floral piece. I especially love the hints of blue that seeps through in the midst of the floral. To enhance the flow, I tore off the edges on both sides of the floral paper, the polka dots created some contrast and added interest to the background.

Я выбрала листы из коллекции Старинный романс и покрыла прозрачным гессо. Посмотрите, какая красивая бумага! 

Меня вдохновил цветочный принт. Особенно мне понравился голубой, который просачивается среди цветов.Для большего интереса и усложнения фона, я оторвала края на голубом листе, добавив также контраста фону!



To create some texture, I used Fabrika Decoru's White Texture Paste (FDTPT 150) with their Delicate Lace 1 stencil.

Чтобы добавить немного текстуры, я нанесла белую текстурную пасту, ТМ Фабрика декору через трафарет Нежное кружево 1.


I also used Waves Illusion stencil (FDTR 154) with their White Sand Texture Paste (FDTPS 150) to create some variation to the textures. 

I realised this was the same combination I did for the previous layout! I unknowingly grabbed this products, I guessed I really love them! <3

Я использовала трафарет Волны иллюзия с белой текстурной пастой, чтобы усложнить фон.

Я поняла, что такую же комбинацию я делала и для предыдущей странички! О, мне действительно очень нравится сочетание этих трафаретов!


When the pastes are all dried, I started applying colours. For my previous layout, I put the focus onto the sprays that was given to me, this time round, I'm putting the focus on to the acrylic paints. 

I'm using Deco Acrylic in Peach (FDAD 33), Wheat (FDAD 38) and Olive (FDAD 14).
What i did was I slightly dilute them with water to make them less intense, with the liquidity, it was easier to maneuver. As you can see, I just randomly brush it on without any rules as to where the colours should go. The only thing that you should keep in mind is that ALWAYS dry each colour before applying another. If the colours mixed together, they will tend to get muddy.

Когда паста высохла, время добавлять цвет! В первой работе я играла спреями, а теперь настал черед акриловых красок.

Я выбрала Деко Акрил: Персик, Пшеница и Оливка.Что я же сделала для того, чтобы добиться жидкого состояния? Просто слегка разбавила их с водой. Как вы видите, я добавляла цвета без особой системы, случайным образом. Единственное, перед тем, как использовать новый цвет - просушите предыдущий слой, чтобы избежать грязи.


After all that's done, I decided I need darker colours to create some contrast, hence I'm using Fabrika Decoru's Chocolate Truffle Spray Chameleon (FDSH 22) as well as to create some sprinkles with black and white sprays, as well as the 3 diluted Deco Acrylic previously used to colour the background. 

Don't worry if this looks all messy and ugly, I promised everything will be better afterwards when my centrepiece goes up! 

На этом этапе я решила, что нужны темные цвета для контраста, здесь мне помог Спрей хамелеон Шоколадный трюфель, плюс брызги белым и черным спреем, а также разбавленным ранее акрилом!

Не волнуйтесь, что сейчас это выглядит грязно или некрасиво, я обещаю, будет все замечательно, когда я добавлю декор.


Now I'm starting to build my centrepiece!

I was very attracted to the lace 'doily' thing that framed Fabrika Decoru's logo. This sheet was actually the coversheet for their Shabby Dreams Collection (FDSP 01012). I was pleasantly surprised that even the coversheet was printed in weighted cardstock! Hence, I decided to fussycut out the doily and add it to my layerings.

Время строить композицию!

Мне очень понравилась кружевная салфетка с обложки бумаги Shabby Dreams! Я была приятно удивлена, что даже обложка напечатана на плотной бумаге! Поэтому я вырезала эту волшебную салфетку и использовала в своей работе для многослоя:



There you go! This concoction of paper layerings were made from the Shabby Dreams collection and Vintage Romance collections. Aren't they lovely?

Коллекции Shabby Dreams и Старинный романс помогли мне сделать красивую многослойность. 


However, when I placed it on top of my background, I decided that my centrepiece looks too 'clean' for the background. 

Когда я разместила фото с подложками на фоновых листах, я поняла, что композиционный центр выглядит очень "чисто", в сравнении с фоном


Hence, I distressed the edges of my papers with brown ink and a sponge to give it a 'vintage' look.

Поэтому я состарила края бумаг коричневыми чернилами и губкой, чтобы придать им более винтажного вида:


Time for embellishments!

I used assorted flowers from Prima Marketing and my personal stash as well as randomly tangled some black sewing threads and used them as my embellishments. The black thread around different areas of the layout helps to ties in the different elements of the layout.

At the bottom of the picture, I also added some diecuts from Fabrika Decoru's Chipboard Stickers Letter of Love (FDV 001) to create some balance to my layout. As you can see, my centrepiece is slightly towards the left of the layout, hence I need some balance on the right.

Время украшений!

Я использовала цветы Prima, другие цветы, черную нить, проволоку. Нить как бы ообъединяет все элементы на страничке.

Внизу странички я добавила высечки Письма о любви, ТМ Фабрика декору, для того чтобы уравновесить композицию.



So here's the final look and some close up shots! :)
All items are adhered with Fabrika Decoru's All Purpose Transparent Glue (FDGU 40).

А вот и конечный результат и несколько крупных планов.
Все элементы приклеены с помощью Универсального клея, ТМ Фабрика декору









SUPPLIES USED

FABRIKA DECORU'S PRODUCTS
(in appearance order)


I hope you like what I did!
Thank you for having me Fabrika Decoru!


1 комментарий:

  1. Awesome! Very warm and touching project! Perfect combination of paper from different collections.

    ОтветитьУдалить